Monday, March 29, 2010

Digital Illustration Proposal

1. To accompany my essay of amateur vs. professional quality production content I thought a collage of many images would be describe the debate. I will use many different images which represent either tools for the production industry or examples of production content from both amateur style or professional content. I don't think that one image will be able to describe all of the different aspects of the debate. It is a very complicated debate with many different issues and views pertaining to the topic.

2. I plan on using photoshop for my collage. I think that the Photoshop tools better suit my needs for my image. The tools in photoshop that I plan to use would be the magic wand and the magic eraser. I also would do many different layers due to the number of images that I plan to put together within my collage. After I make the collage of all the items on different layers I will merge all of the layers onto one single layer so that it will be easier to deal with on illustrator. I am going to take the collage of images and upload it to illustrator on which I will add words in order to better describe the images around the exterior of the image.

3. I envision it to be many different images all put together to look somewhat of one image. I think that the many different aspects of the debate between amateur vs. professional quality content is very difficult to display with only one image. The collage of images will help to show all of the different aspects and examples of the debate. The words outlining the collage will also help to describe all of the different aspects which will be shown within the collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment